The Kidney Cancer Community
KidneyCAN is a patient-created and patient-driven movement, drawing energy and motivation from people all over the United States and the world whose lives are impacted by kidney cancer.
Our mission is to accelerate cures for kidney cancer by:
- advocating for government and industry funding,
- facilitating collaboration across research and clinical disciplines,
- offering direct financial support for researchers with promising ideas,
- engaging the patients and caregivers through educational outreach, and
- connecting patients with trial and treatment opportunities.
Advocacy & Consortium Partners
Communication & Education Partners
We Can Do Great Things Together
Our community has developed into what we like to call a “grassroots army” fighting against kidney cancer. We need your help and involvement, in any form you have to offer. Thank you for visiting our site, supporting our events, and donating to fund our work. Join our mailing list, and we’ll let you know when we have news, events, and opportunities for patients and professionals alike.