On the outskirts of Tulsa, Oklahoma, Maggie Burns stands as a testament to resilience and advocacy within the kidney cancer community. A caregiver to her husband, Ron Stanton, Maggie is a proud member of the Cherokee Nation and a retired IT professional. Maggie's life is a rich tapestry of...
- Voices of Resilience: Navigating Kidney Cancer in Veteran and Native American Communities
- Dr. Yousef Zakharia: “I Believe in Teamwork”
- Dr. Moshe Ornstein: A Journey of Advocacy, Research, and Community in Kidney Cancer
- From the Heart to the Hill: Advocating for Kidney Cancer Research Funding
- Chuck Stravin: “With Time Comes Hope”